User interface and user experience design is a high-demand field, but the skills and knowledge you will learn in this course are applicable to a wide variety of careers, from marketing to web design to human-computer interaction.
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design and gain hands-on experience using various design tools and techniques.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced designer, Our UI/UX design course in Ahmedabad will help you develop your skills and create effective and engaging interfaces that meet the needs of your user & Our approaches are: Understanding user-centered design principles and design thinking, Conducting user research to gather insights and identify user needs, Creating wireframes and prototypes to visualize and test designs, Designing interfaces that are both visually appealing and functional, Using popular design tools such as Sketch, Figma, and Adobe XD & so on . .
What you will learn?
- User Interface can help you become a UI designer and build and test a full mobile app.
- While User Experience can help you in building a UX project from scratch.
- Learning UI/UX can help you build and test a full website design.
- Also, learn to create quick wireframes and use premade UI kits. With that, you can even learn professional workflow tricks and shortcuts.
Module 1 - Orientation
Module 2 - User Research
Module 3 - Synthesis & Analysis
Module 4 - Paving User Flows
Module 5 - Interaction Design Principles
Module 6 - Wireframing & Prototyping
Module 7 - UI Design Principles
- Creating UI designs in XD/Figma
- Creating color palettes
- Designing for Desktop
- Understanding prototype animations
- Wireframes refinement based on Heuristic Evaluation
- Understanding color psychology
- How to use colors in UI
- Creating mood board
- Choosing a Typeface
- Font Combinations
- Converting wireframes to Visual designs
Module 8 - Portfolio Jury