User interface and user experience design is a high-demand field, but the skills and knowledge you will learn in this course are applicable to a wide variety of careers, from marketing to web design to human-computer interaction.
What you will learn?
- User Interface can help you become a UI designer and build and test a full mobile app.
- While User Experience can help you in building a UX project from scratch.
- Learning UI/UX can help you build and test a full website design.
- Also, learn to create quick wireframes and use premade UI kits. With that, you can even learn professional workflow tricks and shortcuts.
Module 1 - Orientation
Module 2 - User Research
Module 3 - Synthesis & Analysis
Module 4 - Paving User Flows
Module 5 - Interaction Design Principles
Module 6 - Wireframing & Prototyping
Module 7 - UI Design Principles
- Creating UI designs in XD/Figma
- Creating color palettes
- Designing for Desktop
- Understanding prototype animations
- Wireframes refinement based on Heuristic Evaluation
- Understanding color psychology
- How to use colors in UI
- Creating mood board
- Choosing a Typeface
- Font Combinations
- Converting wireframes to Visual designs
Module 8 - Portfolio Jury