Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and high-level programming language. This course will introduce fundamental programming concepts including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language. Students can become qualified Python programmers in a few months. At ELDI, students will learn Python with adequate lab sessions that will enhance their potential in the job market.
Our Python course is designed for anyone who wants to become a proficient Python developer. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced programmer, our on-site Python course in Ahmedabad covers all the essential topics. It provides practical, hands-on experience through real-world projects and exercises.
With our Python course, you’ll learn Python basics, data structures, algorithms, web development, and more. Our comprehensive curriculum covers everything you need to know to become a skilled Python developer.
What you will learn?
- This Python programming course will help you master concepts such as Sequences and File, Operations, Conditional statements, loops, Deep Dive Functions,
- You will also learn OOPs concepts, Modules and Handling Exceptions and NumPy and Matplotlib Libraries of data analytics / data science.
- Learn Python to automate common system administration tasks.
- Learn to use Git and GitHub, to troubleshoot and debug complex problems
- Apply automation at scale by using configuration management and the Cloud
- Practice your technical skills with hands-on case study, projects including a capstone project where you can use your new knowledge to solve a real-world IT problem
Module 1 - Introduction to Python
- Need for Programming / Advantages of Programming /Overview of Python
- Organizations using Python
- Python Applications in Various Domains
- Python Installation
- Variables, Operands and Expressions
- Conditional Statements
- Loops Command
- Line Arguments
- Creating Numbers in Python
- Demonstrating Conditional Statements
- Demonstrating Loops
Module 2 - Sequence and File Operations
- Method of Accepting User Input and Evaluation Function Python
- Files Input/Output Functions
- Lists and Related Operations
- Tuples and Related Operations
- String and Related Operations
- Dictionaries and Related Operation
- File Handling
- Tuple-Properties Related Operations
- List Properties Related Operations
- Dictionary -Properties Related Operations
- Set-Properties Related Operations
- String -Properties Related Operations
Module 3 - : Deep Dive – Functions and OOPs
- User-Defined Functions
- Concept of Return Statement Concept of __name__=” __main__”
- Global Keyword variable
- Scope and returning Variables
- Lambda functions
- Various Built-in function
- Introduction to object-oriented Concepts
- Built in class Attributes
- Public Protected and Private Attributes
- Functions, Syntax, Arguments, Key Words
- Python Object oriented Concepts and Applications inheritance cases
- Features, Syntax, Options, Built In functions
Module 4 - Introduction to Python Libraries NumPy, Matplotlib