Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform that is written in PHP. It is scalable, secure, and includes standard features that provide the scope of online conversions. Whether you’re a small business owner using Magento to setup your first e-commerce site, or a developer interested in offering Magento administration as a service to your clients, ELDI has a top-rated course to help you achieve your goals.
Let’s put a light on our Magento course! If you’re interested in building and customizing powerful e-commerce websites, you’re in the right place. Magento is a popular platform for e-commerce development used by businesses of all sizes to sell products and services online. With our comprehensive course, you’ll learn the basics of Magento development, including themes, extensions, APIs, and more.
Our Magento course in Ahmedabad is designed for beginners with little or no experience with Magento development. We’ll start with Magento installation and configuration basics and gradually build up to more advanced topics like theme customization and API development. Through practical examples and exercises, you’ll gain hands-on experience with Magento throughout the course.
What you will learn?
- Understand the entire process of installing Magento with and without sample data.
- Categorize and create product types to organize your store’s inventory.
- Enhance product pages with descriptions, images, and inventory information.
- Create simple, complex, configurable, and virtual products to fill out your store’s inventory.
- Take control of your content and customize your product page’s layout.
- Manage every aspect of your store, including ratings, reviews, tags, and more.
Module 1 - Fundamentals of Magento 2
Module 2 - Module Development
Module 3 - Admin Development
Module 4 - Theme Development
Module 5 - UI Components
Module 6 - Concepts of UI Components
Module 9 - API Development
Module 10 - Localization